Monday, April 6, 2009

colour test

lightning
Animated gif. May take a while to load.
I'm satisfied with the lightning effect, as it should be be easy enough to convert it into a beam/kick/punch/tail/etc. Looks cleaner in SWF, but blogger/flickr doesn't upload swf files.





colour testing.
red vs blue for contrast.
might animate into abstract. Maybe a mix.

I need to research into some animated fire that doesn't take too long to animate. Fire is rather fluid and could become troublesome.
I could animate a horizontal section of flames, then I can flip/rotate for beams.
Ideally I want flames that can sway realistically from movement. For example if a dude does a flame punch or something the fire can leave a trail.
The action scene/s would probably be quick, which requires less frames.

Need to keep working on the storyboard.

Not sure if I want music or sound effects atm. I don't think I'll have enough time to source/sync any sfx.

1 comment: